Our Hayfield Skyline walk is one of the Peak District’s hidden gems. A cracker of a route, including the much loved western edge of the Kinder plateau. Also we enjoy some of the lesser trod paths where the views are equally spectacular, but will have the trail very much to ourselves.
We meet in Hayfield, our home base and a superb place to begin our walk. The village is very well served with excellent facilities. We always finish our day’s either at one of the cafes or pubs, helping to support other businesses in our community. If you have a couple of day’s, there are a number of B&Bs and self catering options to choose from. There is also a post office, grocers, paper shop, pharmacist, chip shop and Italian restaurant.
GUARANTEED OPEN GROUP DATES
Contact us for bespoke dates: email@example.com
- To book your place through our secure Beyonk portal below…
- Choose the number of participants you’d like to book for
- Then scroll thought the calendar to pick the highlighted date
- Enter your details to complete your booking
- We will send our welcome email and comprehensive joining details
BOOKING – BESPOKE GROUP DATES
PRIVATE GUIDED WALK (Fully supported and guided walk: Price £50 per person, minimum group 3. Discounts available for groups of 10 or more when booking together)
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07890 620274